Every been to 110 Grill?
Well, they have a kale & brussel salad that I am in love with. I attempted to make it for Thanksgiving. Here is the Flores Spin on the Kale & Brussel Salad from 110 Grill. Below is the ingredients & directions for the homemade dijon vinaigrette salad dressing.
White Wine Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar
Red Wine Vinegar
1. In a large measuring cup add 1/4 cup dijon mustard, 1/2 cup white wine vinegar, 1 capful of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp of minced garlic. Using a whisk, whisk all ingredients until combined. Place measuring cup overnight in fridge. Keep in fridge until needed to place on salad at end of the salad directions.
Brussels (Shredded from Market Basket)
Sliced or Whole Almonds
Parmesan Romano Cheese
Granny Smith Apple
White Wine Vinegar
1. Using a food processor shred a bag of kale, 1 package brussel & 2 cups arugula, individually. The brussel sprouts are sold at Market Basket shredded, there are some whole pieces – take those pieces & shred them in the processor. (if you have a Ninja, I pressed Pulse 4x) Place all three greens in a large mixing bowl once they are shredded. Add 1/3 cup lemon juice to the mixing bowl & mix well.
2. Core, peel & chop up the granny smith apple, (using my Pampered Chef Apple Corer & Peeler) Add the apple to the mixing bowl, with the greens. Next chop onion and place n mixing bowl as well.
3. Next add 1 tbsp of minced garlic, 2 cups of shredded carrots, 1 package of dried cranberries, 2 cups of parmesan romano cheese, 1 capful of apple cider vinegar and 2 dashes of white wine vinegar. Mix all together, as best as you can. Then place mixture in fridge to chill.
4. If you purchased whole almonds, place bag of almonds in food processor. You just want to chop almonds in processor (if you have a Ninja, I pressed Pulse 4x) Place almonds in a skillet, with 2 tsps of olive oil. Allowing almonds to brown, (about 3-5 minutes on medium heat) Allow almonds to cool.
5. Once the almonds have cooled, grab salad from fridge & combine almonds into salad. Add dressing into salad & stir well. If salad is in container with lid, place lid on bowl & shake well.
6. Place in fridge to chill for 6-8 hours. The longer you leave salad in to chill, the better the outcome.
Enjoy your Flores Spin of 110 Grill Kale & Brussel Salad
P.S the original salad has goat cheese & golden beets.
Not a fan of goat cheese & I forgot the beets, pecans, cabbage, & radicchio